Habakkuk is seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our team. We are looking for the ideal team player who has a servant-heart in everyday responsibilities and perseveres through all challenges.
The ideal Warehouse Associate meets the description below.
- Manage outgoing and incoming inventory
- Process case usage tickets
- Monitor and maintain implant restocks
- General management of inventory space
You’d be a good fit if:
- Building relationships with a different Fedex driver everyday is your jam
- Jamming Christian music gets your energy up
- You are a puzzle whiz
- Opening boxes and yanking out the stuffing is your favorite part of Christmas morning
Job Type: Full-time
In this fast-paced position, you’ll regularly lift, lower, and move items up to 50lbs. Standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, and reaching are essential functions. This position requires a valid driver’s license, car insurance, and personal vehicle capable of transporting implants and instruments.
Habakkuk is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each team member and support the diverse perspectives, cultures, skills, and experiences within our workplace.
Please send resumes to HR@Habakkuk.Health