Habakkuk is seeking an Ortho Service Tech to join our team. We are looking for the ideal team player who has a servant-heart in everyday responsibilities and perseveres through all challenges.
The ideal Ortho Service Tech meets the description below.
- Surgical case set-up/clean up
- Manage schedule and resources dictated by Field Team surgical cases
- Be a problem-solver and drive process improvements in all aspects
- Support Field Team reps
You’d be a good fit if:
- You have a team first mindset (Only islands we like have palm trees!)
- Squats are one of your favorite lifts at the gym
- Windshield time is a plus in your eyes
- You were a dominant Tetris player as a kid
- Preparing and setting up is the best part of an event
Job Type: Full-time
In this fast-paced position, you’ll regularly lift, lower, and move items up to 50lbs. Standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, and reaching are essential functions. This position requires a valid driver’s license, car insurance, and personal vehicle capable of transporting implants and instruments.
Habakkuk is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each team member and support the diverse perspectives, cultures, skills, and experiences within our workplace.
Please send resumes to HR@Habakkuk.Health