Habakkuk is seeking an Inventory Control Associate to join our team. We are looking for the ideal team player who has a servant-heart in everyday responsibilities and perseveres through all challenges.
The ideal Inventory Control Associate meets the description below.
- High attention to detail
- System process-oriented
- Clear Communicator
- Familiar with inventory management systems
- work well in a unified team
- Manage outgoing & incoming shipments
- Process case usage tickets
- Monitor & maintain implant restocks
- Update & reconcile databases
- Report backorder lists
- General management of inventory space
In this fast-paced inventory control position, you’ll regularly lift, lower, and move items up to 50lbs. Standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, and reaching are essential functions. This position requires a valid driver’s license, car insurance, and personal vehicle capable of transporting implants and instruments.
Habakkuk is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each team member and support the diverse perspectives, cultures, skills, and experiences within our workplace.
Please send resumes to HR@Habakkuk.Health