Habakkuk is seeking a Customer Service Associate to join our team. We are looking for the ideal team player who has a servant-heart in everyday responsibilities and perseveres through all challenges.
The ideal Customer Service Associate meets the description below.
- Inventory system management
- Manufacturer audits
- Purchase order acquisition
- Update and reconcile databases
- Data entry
You’d be a good fit if:
- You already use an email flagging system to manage your inbox
- Hearing a diversity of accents every day is fun (Boston, German, South Florida, OH MY!)
- Enjoy building long distance relationships
- Excel is heaven not hell
- You enjoy jamming to your favorite music while you work
Job Type: Full-time
In this fast-paced position, you’ll regularly lift, lower, and move items up to 50lbs. Standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, and reaching are essential functions. This position requires a valid driver’s license, car insurance, and personal vehicle capable of transporting implants and instruments.
Habakkuk is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each team member and support the diverse perspectives, cultures, skills, and experiences within our workplace.
Please send resumes to HR@Habakkuk.Health